How do you create a failure learning community for entrepreneurs within your community or startup ecosystem?
Back in Business works with organizations to help them better understand entrepreneurial failure and how it can be leveraged into effective learning. We cover a variety of topics for participants to engage that focus on the self, as a central role in the company. The topics can include;
- Proactive and reactive resilience
- Characteristics of learning from failure
- Building culture that learns from failure
- Emotional well being
- Learning through crisis
- Tools and strategies for learning
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial fit
We can provide various workshops styles, from those that explore single themes, to customized full-day sessions. Reach out and we can explore what can help your organization and its members the most.